Adventure Creation Kit, September 1913 Ireland, Le Petit Belge Motor City, Copper Harbor, Mi Lodging, Myer Shutting Down, Dion Lee Education, Rei Employee Number, Management Definition Pdf, Faaip De Oiad Language, Ww2 British Tent, Full Form Of Dean, Just Supposin Status Quo, Ultralight Backpacking Checklist, Team Umizoomi The Incredible Presto, Testament Souls Of Black Lyrics, English Jeopardy Questions, 24 Hour Dentist Near Me, Howie Meeker Net Worth, Easter Images Clip Art, Russet Potato Nutrition 100g, Aboriginal Health Facts, Ironwood Apartments - Tucson, Catholic Clothing, Cup Drinking Games, All Saints Church History, Jeff Wahlberg Wife, Best Portable Chairs For Sporting Events, Cosmetic Microbiology Testing Methods And Preservation, Industrial Porcelain Enamel, Jonathan Allen Stone Bridge, Mini Tortilla Wraps, Where Was Lover Come Back Filmed, Battlecruiser Vs Battleship, Racket Programming Language, Monte Albán Zapotec, How To Make Concealer With Crayons, Convertible Trail Pants, Yam Island State School, Fancy Camping Meals, Pine Ridge Reservation Statistics, Do You Thank Military On 4th Of July, When Was The Largest Earthquake In Nebraska’s History, Masters In Pharmaceutical And Cosmetic Science, Pakistani Castes, Drawn To Life: Spongebob Wiki, Tall Boy Tent, " /> Adventure Creation Kit, September 1913 Ireland, Le Petit Belge Motor City, Copper Harbor, Mi Lodging, Myer Shutting Down, Dion Lee Education, Rei Employee Number, Management Definition Pdf, Faaip De Oiad Language, Ww2 British Tent, Full Form Of Dean, Just Supposin Status Quo, Ultralight Backpacking Checklist, Team Umizoomi The Incredible Presto, Testament Souls Of Black Lyrics, English Jeopardy Questions, 24 Hour Dentist Near Me, Howie Meeker Net Worth, Easter Images Clip Art, Russet Potato Nutrition 100g, Aboriginal Health Facts, Ironwood Apartments - Tucson, Catholic Clothing, Cup Drinking Games, All Saints Church History, Jeff Wahlberg Wife, Best Portable Chairs For Sporting Events, Cosmetic Microbiology Testing Methods And Preservation, Industrial Porcelain Enamel, Jonathan Allen Stone Bridge, Mini Tortilla Wraps, Where Was Lover Come Back Filmed, Battlecruiser Vs Battleship, Racket Programming Language, Monte Albán Zapotec, How To Make Concealer With Crayons, Convertible Trail Pants, Yam Island State School, Fancy Camping Meals, Pine Ridge Reservation Statistics, Do You Thank Military On 4th Of July, When Was The Largest Earthquake In Nebraska’s History, Masters In Pharmaceutical And Cosmetic Science, Pakistani Castes, Drawn To Life: Spongebob Wiki, Tall Boy Tent, " /> Adventure Creation Kit, September 1913 Ireland, Le Petit Belge Motor City, Copper Harbor, Mi Lodging, Myer Shutting Down, Dion Lee Education, Rei Employee Number, Management Definition Pdf, Faaip De Oiad Language, Ww2 British Tent, Full Form Of Dean, Just Supposin Status Quo, Ultralight Backpacking Checklist, Team Umizoomi The Incredible Presto, Testament Souls Of Black Lyrics, English Jeopardy Questions, 24 Hour Dentist Near Me, Howie Meeker Net Worth, Easter Images Clip Art, Russet Potato Nutrition 100g, Aboriginal Health Facts, Ironwood Apartments - Tucson, Catholic Clothing, Cup Drinking Games, All Saints Church History, Jeff Wahlberg Wife, Best Portable Chairs For Sporting Events, Cosmetic Microbiology Testing Methods And Preservation, Industrial Porcelain Enamel, Jonathan Allen Stone Bridge, Mini Tortilla Wraps, Where Was Lover Come Back Filmed, Battlecruiser Vs Battleship, Racket Programming Language, Monte Albán Zapotec, How To Make Concealer With Crayons, Convertible Trail Pants, Yam Island State School, Fancy Camping Meals, Pine Ridge Reservation Statistics, Do You Thank Military On 4th Of July, When Was The Largest Earthquake In Nebraska’s History, Masters In Pharmaceutical And Cosmetic Science, Pakistani Castes, Drawn To Life: Spongebob Wiki, Tall Boy Tent, " />

ac16 hong kong toronto

//ac16 hong kong toronto

ac16 hong kong toronto

How to add Flight-Report to my white list? Why fly from/to Singapore? Although the 3-4-3 configuration of the Air Canada's 777-200LR was a bit too packed for such a long flight, with the full-loading of passengers, still I could have an enough legroom as I got an aisle seat selection. Boeing B777-200(LR) Registration: C-FNND The photo was shot in the Hong Kong International Airport, behind my gate were plenty of planes from the Hong Kong based Cathay Pacific and … The food was really average, but the service was nice with friendly and helpful flight attendants, I appreciate their efforts. What’s going on? Scheduled time of departure from Lester B Pearson Intl is 09:35 EST and scheduled time of arrival in Hong Kong Intl is 14:30 HKT. Hi, it seems that you are using an ad blocker. Current time in Hong Kong is 18:53, Oct 25 2020. The duration of the flight is 16 hours 55 minutes. Oryx Flyer 4,597 views. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. This was the longest flight that I have ever taken before, the 15 hours flight was indeed a strong challenge for me, it was a day-flight also, so it really took some time for me to overcome the jet-lag in Canada. Flight AC15 from Toronto to Hong Kong is operated by Air Canada. The dessert —- chocolate cate was great that gave me a happy ending for the meal. The AC 77L looks sharp in the new livery. Hong Kong : Toronto (YYZ) B789 : 14:28: 07:00 : 07:35 : 21:45 : Landed 22:02 : KML CSV Play : More than 7 days of AC16 history is available with an upgrade to a Silver (90 days), Gold (365 days), or Business (3 years) subscription. The flight AC016 time is 14h 40mins which departs Hong Kong at 16:20 (GMT 8.0) and arrives Toronto at 18:00 (GMT -5.0). Top 5 Funny Search Terms – How Visitors Found their Way to my Blog, World’s 9th longest flight: YYZ-JFK-HKG on AA and CX, Escaping Toronto Pearson for Experts (just for fun! To continue using Flight-Report, we invite you to add Flight-Report to your blocker's "white list". Air Canada flight number AC016 is scheduled to depart Hong Kong(HKG) at 16:20 and arrive Toronto(YYZ) at 18:00 local time. A duração do vôo é 15h 10m. very likely that the aircraft has had some maintenance/repair done in Singapore (probably routine check-ups), and it just flew back to Hong Kong (as AC7052) so that it could fly the for-profit AC16 back to Toronto. The flight departs Hong Kong, Chek Lap Kok terminal «1» on October 4 16:00 (4:00 pm) and arrives Toronto, Pearson terminal «1» on October 4 19:10 (7:10 pm). My journey started with my flight AC016, from Hong Kong to Toronto, the aircraft scheduled was the 777-200 long-range version, it is a rare passenger aircraft with just around 60 produced worldwide, luckily a got a ride on it, though the experience on-board was a bit out of my expectation. You guessed it! On a typical day, Air Canada has two flights leaving and arriving Hong Kong: AC7/AC8 (Vacouver), and AC15/AC16 (Toronto). I’m not sure if I’ve heard of that flight number before. Is Air Canada now also flying to Singapore? Why fly from/to Singapore? The 15-hours flight was generally ok for me, though I couldn’t take a deep sleep on-board, as usual for a long-haul flight, but the seat was quite comfortable. Current time in Toronto is 04:46, Nov 10 2020. (Well sure, Air Canada does “fly” from HK to Singapore – e.g. ). Flight duration is 15h 10m. All rights reserved. PREMIUM ECONOMY Air Canada Boeing 777-200LR Review | Hong Kong - Toronto Pearson AC16 - Duration: 12:01. 14h 40mins, AC016Hong Kong International Airport to Pearson International Airport, Send us the info so we can update the site. AC6301, but that’s called codeshare, which means Air Canada doesn’t really “fly” that flight segment…). IRON SWING VS DRIVER SWING - … There was a cup noodle service provided during the mid-flight, similar to the regular meal service, distributing them with the trolley, every passengers could have one, and only one. 4.7 out of 5 stars / 7 votes. An online tool for calculating the transportation cost between 2 cities or travel destinations. Time difference: 13.0 hours. 12:01 . (I’m guessing that it could save money too, by outsourcing the maintenance work… but I’m just guessing…) Not to worry though – by maintenance, it’s likely mandatory procedures to ensure air safety – doesn’t necessary mean there are issues with those planes. AC 16 is an international flight departing from Hong Kong airport, Hong Kong (HKG) and arriving at Lester B. Pearson, Toronto airport, Canada (YYZ). A minimum of 10 flight-reports within the past two years is required to appear in the rankings. He wrote 11 reviews about 8 airlines and 11 airports. Time difference: 13.0 hours. It turns out, that AC7052 was “Ferry flying” its way to Hong Kong, meaning AC7052 was a non-revenue flight (and no seats were available for purchase). And again, why Singapore instead of Canada? It’s now time for the AC15 aircraft to fly to Singapore for its regular check-ups…… now it’s flying AC7053 (that’s right – AC(7052+1) if you’re a fan of Math…). My boarding gate was no.31 that day, clearly stated my flight number, destination and departure time. International flight AC16 by Air Canada serves route from Hong Kong to Canada (HKG to YYZ). I have added Flight-Report on my white list. The aircraft serving AC16 that day, painted with the new livery of Air Canada.Boeing B777-200(LR)Registration: C-FNND. 3-4-3 Y sucks, but unfortunately it's standard now...15 hours is a reeeeally long time in 3-4-3 Y. I've done similar on HKG-DFW...my back hurts just thinking about it. It turns out, that AC7052 was “Ferry flying” its way to Hong Kong, meaning AC7052 was a non-revenue flight (and no seats were available for purchase). Flight Finder from Hong Kong to Toronto. The photo was shot in the Hong Kong International Airport, behind my gate were plenty of planes from the Hong Kong based Cathay Pacific and also a EL AL Israel Airlines Boeing 787-9. Oh wait, what? Lunch/Dinner: Pork with riceThe taste of my meal was below average I suppose, yet acceptable, but the sauce of the pork was a bit strange. It has been a quiet afternoon, and most flights leaving and entering the Hong Kong Airspace belong to the 3 main carriers: Cathay Pacific, Dragonair and Hong Kong Airlines; not very eventful but, that means air safety, which is fantastic! Copyright © 2019 CostToTravel. AC7052 becomes AC16 – and I’m on my way back to Canada! O vôo parte de Hong Kong terminal «1» em 04 Outubro 16:00 (4:00 pm) e chega Toronto, Pearson terminal «1» em 04 Outubro 19:10 (7:10 pm). This article and this article state that perhaps Canada doesn’t have enough capacity for the aircraft regular maintenance. Flight Time  (Since the plane from Singapore is going to fly to Toronto…). The IFE on-board was sensitive and up-to-date, most of the top movies were there, but most of the time I was trying to take some more rest, so I didn’t spend much time on movies.

Adventure Creation Kit, September 1913 Ireland, Le Petit Belge Motor City, Copper Harbor, Mi Lodging, Myer Shutting Down, Dion Lee Education, Rei Employee Number, Management Definition Pdf, Faaip De Oiad Language, Ww2 British Tent, Full Form Of Dean, Just Supposin Status Quo, Ultralight Backpacking Checklist, Team Umizoomi The Incredible Presto, Testament Souls Of Black Lyrics, English Jeopardy Questions, 24 Hour Dentist Near Me, Howie Meeker Net Worth, Easter Images Clip Art, Russet Potato Nutrition 100g, Aboriginal Health Facts, Ironwood Apartments - Tucson, Catholic Clothing, Cup Drinking Games, All Saints Church History, Jeff Wahlberg Wife, Best Portable Chairs For Sporting Events, Cosmetic Microbiology Testing Methods And Preservation, Industrial Porcelain Enamel, Jonathan Allen Stone Bridge, Mini Tortilla Wraps, Where Was Lover Come Back Filmed, Battlecruiser Vs Battleship, Racket Programming Language, Monte Albán Zapotec, How To Make Concealer With Crayons, Convertible Trail Pants, Yam Island State School, Fancy Camping Meals, Pine Ridge Reservation Statistics, Do You Thank Military On 4th Of July, When Was The Largest Earthquake In Nebraska’s History, Masters In Pharmaceutical And Cosmetic Science, Pakistani Castes, Drawn To Life: Spongebob Wiki, Tall Boy Tent,

By |2020-10-30T15:50:29+00:00October 30th, 2020|Uncategorized|Comments Off on ac16 hong kong toronto

About the Author: