History shows a Saint Amelia, mother herself to five saints: Reineldis, Ermelindis, Pharaildis, Amebert, and Gudula. Famous people with the name Amelia include renowned Pilot Amelia Earhart and English Actress/Writer Amelia Bullmore. I considered using it for my own daughter (whom I named Emilia) but couldn't get past the fact that it is the medical term given to babies who are born without limbs. Industrious, striving; work; rival; laborious; eager; entire, universal; emerald, Industrious, striving; work; helper to the priest; rival; laborious; eager; bee; honey; gentle strength; brave strength. Our little Amelia has lived up to her name for sure. I'm a little surprised that Nameberry doesn't mention this in the description of the name!

Amelie, Finding middle names for girls doesn’t have to be a chore. Ilma, To me it was absolutely beautiful like I knew she would be and it had a way about it that seemed graceful yet also not a common name so she wouldn’t have multiple people with that name in her classes and I also wanted her to have the sam beginning initials as me.

I went through thousands of girl names. Plus we thought it was cool that an Amelia flew an airplane.

Mia is my favorite and only close ppl call me by that. Malcsi, Amelia is the birth name of Minnie Driver.

Milica, Striving. reminds me of Amelia Earhart. There’s little doubt that she’ll remain a fixture up there, nestled in with her irresistible charm and familiar feels. Plus it’s unique in the African American community. Below are 100 beautiful middle names for Amelia. Alternatively, it may be a variant of Emilia (rival).

The only thing i dislike about her name is most people do not pronounce it correctly. Emilya,

It is a little long and frilly for my taste, but the name is definitely one of the most beautiful names I have ever encountered. Thanks to Rocking Fetal for suggesting Amelia as our Baby Name of the Day. I fall in love with the name when I was pregnant with her.

In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Amelia is: Defender. Amelia is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls. Amelia will grow up knowing the correct way to say it. I really dislike this name.

One of the best down-to-earth, strong and feminine classic girl's names. Striving.

If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Amelia, try our name generator.

Is Amelia name fit for baby name ?

Mali

Also it's vintage and romantic yet sounds right in place with modern names today. I don't care whether you think my name is ugly or not! Kids might associate Amelia with the wacky children's book character Amelia Bedelia, while adults could appreciate it as the eponymous heroine of the Henry Fielding novel. My middle name is Jane after my aunty and for nicknames my family call me mimi, and sometimes I call myself Mia but usually just Amelia because I like it! Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC.

Let’s explore them together. Middle name ideas for a girl named Amelia. Pretty on paper, but said aloud it's kind of ugly.

You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Amelia on Nameberry. These names are right at home walking down Fifth Avenue or Rodeo Drive and have the big city style you’ve been looking for. If you like how Amelia sounds, you might also like these names that sound like Amelia. If you like Amelia, you’ll love these other names like Amelia. I hate that people proniunce it as (ah meel ya) instead of it’s actual phonetic pronunciation as (ah mee lee ah). Name Guru to the Stars: Kit Harington, Meghan Trainor, and more!

Abigail was what we had planned on the entire time up until and then we changed our mind.

Amelia is a name I’ve loved forever, and then I met my husband and his grandmas name is Amelia. Imagine that, 38 babies in North Dakota have the same name in 2014.

Additional information: Amelia is a German feminine name meaning ‘work’, and is a variant spelling of the name ‘ Amalia ’ and ‘ Emelia ’. Cant change what my parents named me and my boyfriend loves my name! She manages to radiate power despite her soft sound, easily teetering in either direction depending on the little girl she’s bestowed upon.

Other famous Amelias include two princesses (Princess Amelia of Great Britain and Princess Amelia of the United Kingdom) and several actresses: Amelia Bullmore, Amelia Luckinbill, and Minnie Driver, who was born Amelia Fiona Driver in 1970. Find inspiration in these baby girl name lists featuring the name Amelia. Absolutely love it!

We named her Amelia after Amelia Earhart

I correct most people but its gets tiresome.

It's becoming as boring as Sarah.

In Hebrew it means “work of the Lord”. A lot of people say wow thats really pretty! I used to not like this name, but now I have grown to love it.

5 out of 5 stars (2,716) 2,716 reviews $ 5.50. Emelita, Emilie, The name Amelie means Hardworking and is of French origin. It is much prettier when said as Ah- me- lee - ah. Or the constantly frazzled children’s book character Amelia Bedilia. Emily, All fields are required *. Amelia originally comes from the name Amalia, which was derived from the Germanic name Amala. Kings George II and George III both had daughters called Amelia. I love her names Amelia was one of the few more I added to our girl name list. Amelina, Join now to receive free weekly newsletters tracking your baby’s development and yours throughout your pregnancy. Amelia has taken the U.S. by storm, brushing off the dust of underuse to roar into the U.S. Top 10 at Number 8 in 2017.

I only wish it wasn't so popular, or I would use it in a heartbeat! The root element Amal means "work."

Actually I get a lot of complements on my name. It's all I think about when I hear this name, unfortunately. We moved overseas as missionaries shortly after she was born; so it was fitting. Amelia is one of the hottest girls' names as an update to the overused Emily and Amanda.

I've got so many compliments about my name. She is now almost 3yrs old.

It's also getting very popular.

It sounds......mealy, I guess.

The root element Amal means \"work.\" My husband is a true aviation nerd, and we agreed that Amelia Earhart was a fierce female namesake for a strong, intelligent, trailblazing, brave girl!

Top Baby Names 2019: The Playground Analysis. This was one pf my top three names. Amaliya, Would you like to follow Amelia?

All this to say Amelia has been reaching its peak in popularity in recent years.

The name Amelia is of Latin origin and means \"Work.\" The origin is the culture in which the name originated, or in the case of a word--the language in which it most appears. All about the given name AMELIAWhat does Amelia mean?Amelia:A blend of the medieval names Emilia and Amalia.The meaning of the name Amelia is Work. Meeley is another spunky option, a moniker that Amelia Earhart went by into adulthood. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Amelia.

Not a very common name.

Amylia, She is my Ray of sunshine moon.

The name also exists in Spanish and other languages, such as Romanian. Girl's name meaning, origin, and popularity, Alternatives to A-list celebrity baby names, Baby names inspired by great American women, All pregnancy, parenting, and birth videos >, the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. Her middle name is after her Grandma (my husbands mom who passed away).

Amali,

In England, 2016 alone, there were almost 7,000 baby girls named Amelia. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. © 2020 Nameberry.com.

What Is The Link Between 'obligations To The Land And People' And The Dreaming, Where Is Reuben Foster Now, In An Information Document The State Prosecutor Swears That, Ice Fishing Tent Fan, Makeup Accessories Must Haves, She Got Me Saying, Loud House Logo Font, How To Make A Rabbit-proof Gate, Gold Prospecting Png, Kitchen Screen Tent, First Snow Poem, Gravenhurst Ontario Stores, Patagonia Day Pack, La Belle Et La Bête Soundtrack, Self-sufficient Country Quotes, Unbreakable Plates, Enameled Cast Iron Skillet, Santa Rosa Rancheria Gaming Commission, Electricity In Africa Statistics, Mosquito Net For Bed, Wheel Of Fortune Spinning Cap, Anvil Streaming, Aztec People, The Muffled Drum's Sad Roll Has Beat, God Quotes Short And Simple, Alaska Native Medical Center, Sudbury History, Thanksgiving Day Colors, Cambrian College Toronto, Chase Elliott Aircraft, Snes Lagoon Maps, Cathedral Website, Tic Tac-toe Gui Python, Sustainable Courses, Sexi Photo Frames, Napier Backroadz Camo Truck Tent, Cold War Documentary Comrades, Top 10 Buster Keaton Movies, Salisbury Cathedral Architecture, Sandwich Man Too, Man City Vs Chelsea Prediction, Crowder Red Letters, Basic Makeup Kit For Beginners On A Budget In Nigeria, I'll Be Gone In The Dark Tv Show Uk, The Magnus Archives 52, Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Annual Pass, St Mary Woolnoth Interior, Laura Mercier Foundation Flawless Lumière, Nocturne Op 27 No 2 Difficulty, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon And The Blade Of Light, Therapeutic Journaling Pdf, The Simpsons Game Boy Advance, Legit Meaning In Tamil, Indoor Rock Climbing Essentials, 21st Amendment Ratified, Halulite Microdualist Review, James Wyatt Dc, Toronto To Sault Ste Marie Driving Time, " />

History shows a Saint Amelia, mother herself to five saints: Reineldis, Ermelindis, Pharaildis, Amebert, and Gudula. Famous people with the name Amelia include renowned Pilot Amelia Earhart and English Actress/Writer Amelia Bullmore. I considered using it for my own daughter (whom I named Emilia) but couldn't get past the fact that it is the medical term given to babies who are born without limbs. Industrious, striving; work; rival; laborious; eager; entire, universal; emerald, Industrious, striving; work; helper to the priest; rival; laborious; eager; bee; honey; gentle strength; brave strength. Our little Amelia has lived up to her name for sure. I'm a little surprised that Nameberry doesn't mention this in the description of the name!

Amelie, Finding middle names for girls doesn’t have to be a chore. Ilma, To me it was absolutely beautiful like I knew she would be and it had a way about it that seemed graceful yet also not a common name so she wouldn’t have multiple people with that name in her classes and I also wanted her to have the sam beginning initials as me.

I went through thousands of girl names. Plus we thought it was cool that an Amelia flew an airplane.

Mia is my favorite and only close ppl call me by that. Malcsi, Amelia is the birth name of Minnie Driver.

Milica, Striving. reminds me of Amelia Earhart. There’s little doubt that she’ll remain a fixture up there, nestled in with her irresistible charm and familiar feels. Plus it’s unique in the African American community. Below are 100 beautiful middle names for Amelia. Alternatively, it may be a variant of Emilia (rival).

The only thing i dislike about her name is most people do not pronounce it correctly. Emilya,

It is a little long and frilly for my taste, but the name is definitely one of the most beautiful names I have ever encountered. Thanks to Rocking Fetal for suggesting Amelia as our Baby Name of the Day. I fall in love with the name when I was pregnant with her.

In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Amelia is: Defender. Amelia is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls. Amelia will grow up knowing the correct way to say it. I really dislike this name.

One of the best down-to-earth, strong and feminine classic girl's names. Striving.

If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Amelia, try our name generator.

Mali

Also it's vintage and romantic yet sounds right in place with modern names today. I don't care whether you think my name is ugly or not! Kids might associate Amelia with the wacky children's book character Amelia Bedelia, while adults could appreciate it as the eponymous heroine of the Henry Fielding novel. My middle name is Jane after my aunty and for nicknames my family call me mimi, and sometimes I call myself Mia but usually just Amelia because I like it! Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC.

Let’s explore them together. Middle name ideas for a girl named Amelia. Pretty on paper, but said aloud it's kind of ugly.

You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Amelia on Nameberry. These names are right at home walking down Fifth Avenue or Rodeo Drive and have the big city style you’ve been looking for. If you like how Amelia sounds, you might also like these names that sound like Amelia. If you like Amelia, you’ll love these other names like Amelia. I hate that people proniunce it as (ah meel ya) instead of it’s actual phonetic pronunciation as (ah mee lee ah). Name Guru to the Stars: Kit Harington, Meghan Trainor, and more!

Abigail was what we had planned on the entire time up until and then we changed our mind.

Amelia is a name I’ve loved forever, and then I met my husband and his grandmas name is Amelia. Imagine that, 38 babies in North Dakota have the same name in 2014.

Additional information: Amelia is a German feminine name meaning ‘work’, and is a variant spelling of the name ‘ Amalia ’ and ‘ Emelia ’. Cant change what my parents named me and my boyfriend loves my name! She manages to radiate power despite her soft sound, easily teetering in either direction depending on the little girl she’s bestowed upon.

Other famous Amelias include two princesses (Princess Amelia of Great Britain and Princess Amelia of the United Kingdom) and several actresses: Amelia Bullmore, Amelia Luckinbill, and Minnie Driver, who was born Amelia Fiona Driver in 1970. Find inspiration in these baby girl name lists featuring the name Amelia. Absolutely love it!

In Hebrew it means “work of the Lord”. A lot of people say wow thats really pretty! I used to not like this name, but now I have grown to love it.

5 out of 5 stars (2,716) 2,716 reviews $ 5.50. Emelita, Emilie, The name Amelie means Hardworking and is of French origin. It is much prettier when said as Ah- me- lee - ah. Or the constantly frazzled children’s book character Amelia Bedilia. Emily, All fields are required *. Amelia originally comes from the name Amalia, which was derived from the Germanic name Amala. Kings George II and George III both had daughters called Amelia. I love her names Amelia was one of the few more I added to our girl name list. Amelina, Join now to receive free weekly newsletters tracking your baby’s development and yours throughout your pregnancy. Amelia has taken the U.S. by storm, brushing off the dust of underuse to roar into the U.S. Top 10 at Number 8 in 2017.

I only wish it wasn't so popular, or I would use it in a heartbeat! The root element Amal means "work."

Actually I get a lot of complements on my name. It's all I think about when I hear this name, unfortunately. We moved overseas as missionaries shortly after she was born; so it was fitting. Amelia is one of the hottest girls' names as an update to the overused Emily and Amanda.

The root element Amal means \"work.\" My husband is a true aviation nerd, and we agreed that Amelia Earhart was a fierce female namesake for a strong, intelligent, trailblazing, brave girl!

Top Baby Names 2019: The Playground Analysis. This was one pf my top three names. Amaliya, Would you like to follow Amelia?

All this to say Amelia has been reaching its peak in popularity in recent years.

The name Amelia is of Latin origin and means \"Work.\" The origin is the culture in which the name originated, or in the case of a word--the language in which it most appears. All about the given name AMELIAWhat does Amelia mean?Amelia:A blend of the medieval names Emilia and Amalia.The meaning of the name Amelia is Work. Meeley is another spunky option, a moniker that Amelia Earhart went by into adulthood. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Amelia.

Not a very common name.

The name also exists in Spanish and other languages, such as Romanian. Girl's name meaning, origin, and popularity, Alternatives to A-list celebrity baby names, Baby names inspired by great American women, All pregnancy, parenting, and birth videos >, the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. Her middle name is after her Grandma (my husbands mom who passed away).

Amali,

In England, 2016 alone, there were almost 7,000 baby girls named Amelia. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. © 2020 Nameberry.com.

What Is The Link Between 'obligations To The Land And People' And The Dreaming, Where Is Reuben Foster Now, In An Information Document The State Prosecutor Swears That, Ice Fishing Tent Fan, Makeup Accessories Must Haves, She Got Me Saying, Loud House Logo Font, How To Make A Rabbit-proof Gate, Gold Prospecting Png, Kitchen Screen Tent, First Snow Poem, Gravenhurst Ontario Stores, Patagonia Day Pack, La Belle Et La Bête Soundtrack, Self-sufficient Country Quotes, Unbreakable Plates, Enameled Cast Iron Skillet, Santa Rosa Rancheria Gaming Commission, Electricity In Africa Statistics, Mosquito Net For Bed, Wheel Of Fortune Spinning Cap, Anvil Streaming, Aztec People, The Muffled Drum's Sad Roll Has Beat, God Quotes Short And Simple, Alaska Native Medical Center, Sudbury History, Thanksgiving Day Colors, Cambrian College Toronto, Chase Elliott Aircraft, Snes Lagoon Maps, Cathedral Website, Tic Tac-toe Gui Python, Sustainable Courses, Sexi Photo Frames, Napier Backroadz Camo Truck Tent, Cold War Documentary Comrades, Top 10 Buster Keaton Movies, Salisbury Cathedral Architecture, Sandwich Man Too, Man City Vs Chelsea Prediction, Crowder Red Letters, Basic Makeup Kit For Beginners On A Budget In Nigeria, I'll Be Gone In The Dark Tv Show Uk, The Magnus Archives 52, Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Annual Pass, St Mary Woolnoth Interior, Laura Mercier Foundation Flawless Lumière, Nocturne Op 27 No 2 Difficulty, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon And The Blade Of Light, Therapeutic Journaling Pdf, The Simpsons Game Boy Advance, Legit Meaning In Tamil, Indoor Rock Climbing Essentials, 21st Amendment Ratified, Halulite Microdualist Review, James Wyatt Dc, Toronto To Sault Ste Marie Driving Time, " />

Mali

Not a very common name.

Amali,

amelia baby name

//amelia baby name

amelia baby name

The first house we lived in together was on Amelia Circle and it was such a wonderful place to us. We thought we were going to have a boy. I'm actually kind of sad that this name got "popular" now cause I don't want it to be so common.... but oh well those kids with this name are more than 20 years younger than me so who cares :) - I'm 27 now.

Mali

Not a very common name.

Amali,

What Is The Link Between 'obligations To The Land And People' And The Dreaming, Where Is Reuben Foster Now, In An Information Document The State Prosecutor Swears That, Ice Fishing Tent Fan, Makeup Accessories Must Haves, She Got Me Saying, Loud House Logo Font, How To Make A Rabbit-proof Gate, Gold Prospecting Png, Kitchen Screen Tent, First Snow Poem, Gravenhurst Ontario Stores, Patagonia Day Pack, La Belle Et La Bête Soundtrack, Self-sufficient Country Quotes, Unbreakable Plates, Enameled Cast Iron Skillet, Santa Rosa Rancheria Gaming Commission, Electricity In Africa Statistics, Mosquito Net For Bed, Wheel Of Fortune Spinning Cap, Anvil Streaming, Aztec People, The Muffled Drum's Sad Roll Has Beat, God Quotes Short And Simple, Alaska Native Medical Center, Sudbury History, Thanksgiving Day Colors, Cambrian College Toronto, Chase Elliott Aircraft, Snes Lagoon Maps, Cathedral Website, Tic Tac-toe Gui Python, Sustainable Courses, Sexi Photo Frames, Napier Backroadz Camo Truck Tent, Cold War Documentary Comrades, Top 10 Buster Keaton Movies, Salisbury Cathedral Architecture, Sandwich Man Too, Man City Vs Chelsea Prediction, Crowder Red Letters, Basic Makeup Kit For Beginners On A Budget In Nigeria, I'll Be Gone In The Dark Tv Show Uk, The Magnus Archives 52, Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Annual Pass, St Mary Woolnoth Interior, Laura Mercier Foundation Flawless Lumière, Nocturne Op 27 No 2 Difficulty, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon And The Blade Of Light, Therapeutic Journaling Pdf, The Simpsons Game Boy Advance, Legit Meaning In Tamil, Indoor Rock Climbing Essentials, 21st Amendment Ratified, Halulite Microdualist Review, James Wyatt Dc, Toronto To Sault Ste Marie Driving Time,

By |2020-10-30T15:50:29+00:00October 30th, 2020|Uncategorized|Comments Off on amelia baby name

About the Author: