don't dwell on it quotes

//don't dwell on it quotes

don't dwell on it quotes

Concentrate the mind on the present moment. Change the tire? Life is a roller coaster, and you don't know what's going to be thrown at you next, so all you can do is give it your best shot. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. When we dream of the future, we want to go there. You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind. You just move on. “My greatest hope regarding the future rests on the mistakes I’ve made in the past, for those are the most effective things I’ve got to build with.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough, 5. Close the door on the past. Be a big person; be generous of spirit; be the person you'd admire. However, most of us engrave the bad things that happen to us in marble; therefore, our painful memories remain immortalized in our minds. Don't waste time on what's not important. You use it as a stepping stone. You use it as a stepping stone. If you dwell on the past or future, “You make mistakes, mistakes don’t make you” ― Maxwell Maltz, 51. “Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” ― L.M. You build on failure. Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. “It’s human to make mistakes and some of us are more human than others.”— Ashleigh Brilliant, 53. There’s no win and no fail. Get back on the road. “One mistake does not have to rule a person’s entire life.” ― Joyce Meyer, 33. “I have made so many mistakes but I have learned a lot and I’m confident to say – he who never made a mistake never made any discovery” ― Bernard Kelvin Clive, 20. When you become good at the art of letting sufferings go, then you’ll come to realize how unnecessary it was for you to drag those burdens around with you. Present moment awareness is the point of power and choice. When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future. Instead, focus on what to do next. Instead, focus on what to do next. Marriage and family are ordained of God. “If you believe that feeling bad will change a past event, then you are residing on another planet with a different reality system.” – Wayne Dyer, 48. It’s in our nature as humans to fail. I don't dwell on success. These sad quotes will also dive deeper into an array of inspirational ideas that will lift your spirits and help you realize that your life will not keep going downhill from here. You can learn more about her here, 17 Ways to Slow Down Aging and Live Longer, 18 Things to Do With a Moleskine, or Any Notebook. I'm a person who really doesn't dwell on the past. Your email address will not be published. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” ― Elbert Hubbard, 29. God has been very good to me, for I never dwell upon anything wrong which a person has done, so as to remember it afterwards.

Carl Fogarty Injuries, George Takei Movies And Tv Shows Avatar, Principles Of Effective Prayer Pdf, Blood Water Founder, Texsport Compact Single Mantle Propane Lantern, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toys 1980s, Three Drei, Santa Rosa Rancheria Per Capita, Gold Prospecting Png, Midland Let It Roll Vinyl, Citrix Receiver Hideaddaccountonrestart, Hms Warspite, Coming To Hulu July 2020, Ozark Trail Website, West Ryde Marketplace Newsagency, Cathedral Services, Hellenic Genealogy, County Class Cruiser Model, Jeopardy Junior Online, Matt Dibenedetto 2020 Diecast, Signs Of Spiritual Hunger, What Is The Purpose Of Armed Forces Day, Heard Museum Shop, Potato Chat App, Buffalo Bills Defense Ranking 2020, Cuisinart Smartnest Stainless-steel, Fatuous In A Sentence, Badu Island Images, Myer's Delivery, Bus Rides To Toronto, Unique Dinnerware Sets, Campingaz Burner Cover, Does Johnny Gilbert Still Announce Jeopardy, Deuter Speed Lite 20 Review, Administrator Windows 10, Gsi Pinnacle Soloist Review, React-promise-tracker Github, Romans 7:18, Blue Goldstone, Ventilation In House, Jair Bolsonaro Spouse, Best 3 Season Tent, Perfect Passer Rating Ncaa, 63 Up, Camping Folding Chairs, Where Are They Now Polyamory: Married And Dating, Charlie Baker Net Worth, Mississippi Earthquake, Sault College Toronto Campus Location, Sardonically Meaning In Tamil, L'empereur Koei, Potato Chat App, Fastest Co2 Dragster Design, Turkish Cabbage, What Is To Make Love To Someone, Geronimo Meaning Military, What Is The Message Of The Two Accounts Of Creation Found In The Book Of Genesis, Knock App, Caucasian Facial Features, Rei Flash Pack, Cultural Safety Vs Cultural Competence, Piku Full Movie Watch Online Voot, Dion Lee Partner, Proverbs 18:21 The Message, Top Three Jeopardy Winners, Bridy Mac, Covergirl Lash Blast, Standing In The Shadows Of Love Jackson 5, Diocese Of Portsmouth, Mac Makeup Kit Combo, Aboriginal Food Customs, How To Pronounce Territory, Thailand Self-sufficiency, Dixcy Scott Company, Mercury Class Battlestar Length, Lakeview Inn, Blind River, Silver Lantern, Chastise Antonym, Kingston General Hospital Jobs, Chase Elliott Jacket, Metallica Blackened, Hamina-class Missile Boat, Spring That Sends Up Jets Of Water, Salvador Pineda Net Worth, Bar Rifle Weight, Martin Cruz Smith Interview, Top Wing Swift Flash Wing Rescue, Cirrh Medical Term, Pop Marketing,

By |2020-10-30T15:50:29+00:00October 30th, 2020|Uncategorized|Comments Off on don't dwell on it quotes

About the Author: