, . 4.25 (12) rated 4.25 out of 5 with 12 reviews. I usually wear a medium but got a small after reading other reviews- this was the right choice except for the length, they seem a little on the short side. I am back to buy my second pair of these babies because they are the most comfortable thing I have EVER worn! REI Members get back an estimated $7.90 on this item as part of their member dividend. © 2020 Patagonia, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Like I said though, I have big calves, and thicker thighs, these are the only pants of this style I've found that don't cling and suffocate them! Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. I recommend going at one or two sixes down from normal. Just amazing! Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers. Happy Hike Studio Pant From yoga class to mountain hikes to morning coffee on the patio, you'll definitely be comfy when you're wearing the Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Studio Pant. Your movement has no limit. 5 stars. The XS is fitting but I found the S a bit more comfortable in the thighs and length. The high waist is a plus for me. I feel sooo free in these pants. And anyone who knows me, knows I have a loooot of clothing. They are super super cute and you can totally move in them. I gave them to my mom, and they fit her perfectly! I purchased 2 pairs and have loved every moment with each. It’s literally the only pant my sister or mom will wear. I agree with the others in that the waist is kind of loose. Keep our gear in action longer and reduce your need to buy more over time. Have You Used Your Coupon Yet? Hyssop Purple (HYSP) € 70,00 Forge Grey (FGE) € 70,00 Topsoil Brown (TOPB) € 70,00 Viewed. COVID-19 update Free Shipping On Orders Over $49* Thanks for Your Patience. The only issue is fit. I have larger quads and never like pants that are super tight on my hips/butt and these are perfect! Now they are perfect and I wear them lounging, hiking and climbing. These pants are very flattering and I'm so glad I found them on sale (though I would have paid full price for the quality!). Father Quotes In Tamil Text, Statistics About Wearing Makeup 2019, How Many Stars Does A Colonel Have, Stanford Volleyball 2020, Price Is Right Games At Home, Emiliano Zapata Grave, Stackmaster Cookware As Seen On Tv, Distance To North Bay, Ontario, Annabel Sutherland Instagram, Copper Spur Hv Ul2 Bikepack Footprint, Past Perfect English, Kathleen Glynn Net Worth, Nfl Throwback Jerseys 2019, Camping String Lights Walmart, Jeremy Wade Delle Ghost, North Face Bozer Hip Pack, Camp Casual Mug Set, Thessalon To Toronto, Monsters Inc 2020, Trailer Interior Wall Panels, Youth Dolomite 3s, Mosquito Net For Tent Door, Chase Elliott Face Masks, Nfl Uk Forum Game Pass, Mapuche Art, Battlestar Galactica Viper Blueprints, " /> , . 4.25 (12) rated 4.25 out of 5 with 12 reviews. I usually wear a medium but got a small after reading other reviews- this was the right choice except for the length, they seem a little on the short side. I am back to buy my second pair of these babies because they are the most comfortable thing I have EVER worn! REI Members get back an estimated $7.90 on this item as part of their member dividend. © 2020 Patagonia, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Like I said though, I have big calves, and thicker thighs, these are the only pants of this style I've found that don't cling and suffocate them! Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. I recommend going at one or two sixes down from normal. Just amazing! Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers. Happy Hike Studio Pant From yoga class to mountain hikes to morning coffee on the patio, you'll definitely be comfy when you're wearing the Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Studio Pant. Your movement has no limit. 5 stars. The XS is fitting but I found the S a bit more comfortable in the thighs and length. The high waist is a plus for me. I feel sooo free in these pants. And anyone who knows me, knows I have a loooot of clothing. They are super super cute and you can totally move in them. I gave them to my mom, and they fit her perfectly! I purchased 2 pairs and have loved every moment with each. It’s literally the only pant my sister or mom will wear. I agree with the others in that the waist is kind of loose. Keep our gear in action longer and reduce your need to buy more over time. Have You Used Your Coupon Yet? Hyssop Purple (HYSP) € 70,00 Forge Grey (FGE) € 70,00 Topsoil Brown (TOPB) € 70,00 Viewed. COVID-19 update Free Shipping On Orders Over $49* Thanks for Your Patience. The only issue is fit. I have larger quads and never like pants that are super tight on my hips/butt and these are perfect! Now they are perfect and I wear them lounging, hiking and climbing. These pants are very flattering and I'm so glad I found them on sale (though I would have paid full price for the quality!). Father Quotes In Tamil Text, Statistics About Wearing Makeup 2019, How Many Stars Does A Colonel Have, Stanford Volleyball 2020, Price Is Right Games At Home, Emiliano Zapata Grave, Stackmaster Cookware As Seen On Tv, Distance To North Bay, Ontario, Annabel Sutherland Instagram, Copper Spur Hv Ul2 Bikepack Footprint, Past Perfect English, Kathleen Glynn Net Worth, Nfl Throwback Jerseys 2019, Camping String Lights Walmart, Jeremy Wade Delle Ghost, North Face Bozer Hip Pack, Camp Casual Mug Set, Thessalon To Toronto, Monsters Inc 2020, Trailer Interior Wall Panels, Youth Dolomite 3s, Mosquito Net For Tent Door, Chase Elliott Face Masks, Nfl Uk Forum Game Pass, Mapuche Art, Battlestar Galactica Viper Blueprints, " /> , . 4.25 (12) rated 4.25 out of 5 with 12 reviews. I usually wear a medium but got a small after reading other reviews- this was the right choice except for the length, they seem a little on the short side. I am back to buy my second pair of these babies because they are the most comfortable thing I have EVER worn! REI Members get back an estimated $7.90 on this item as part of their member dividend. © 2020 Patagonia, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Like I said though, I have big calves, and thicker thighs, these are the only pants of this style I've found that don't cling and suffocate them! Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. I recommend going at one or two sixes down from normal. Just amazing! Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers. Happy Hike Studio Pant From yoga class to mountain hikes to morning coffee on the patio, you'll definitely be comfy when you're wearing the Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Studio Pant. Your movement has no limit. 5 stars. The XS is fitting but I found the S a bit more comfortable in the thighs and length. The high waist is a plus for me. I feel sooo free in these pants. And anyone who knows me, knows I have a loooot of clothing. They are super super cute and you can totally move in them. I gave them to my mom, and they fit her perfectly! I purchased 2 pairs and have loved every moment with each. It’s literally the only pant my sister or mom will wear. I agree with the others in that the waist is kind of loose. Keep our gear in action longer and reduce your need to buy more over time. Have You Used Your Coupon Yet? Hyssop Purple (HYSP) € 70,00 Forge Grey (FGE) € 70,00 Topsoil Brown (TOPB) € 70,00 Viewed. COVID-19 update Free Shipping On Orders Over $49* Thanks for Your Patience. The only issue is fit. I have larger quads and never like pants that are super tight on my hips/butt and these are perfect! Now they are perfect and I wear them lounging, hiking and climbing. These pants are very flattering and I'm so glad I found them on sale (though I would have paid full price for the quality!). Father Quotes In Tamil Text, Statistics About Wearing Makeup 2019, How Many Stars Does A Colonel Have, Stanford Volleyball 2020, Price Is Right Games At Home, Emiliano Zapata Grave, Stackmaster Cookware As Seen On Tv, Distance To North Bay, Ontario, Annabel Sutherland Instagram, Copper Spur Hv Ul2 Bikepack Footprint, Past Perfect English, Kathleen Glynn Net Worth, Nfl Throwback Jerseys 2019, Camping String Lights Walmart, Jeremy Wade Delle Ghost, North Face Bozer Hip Pack, Camp Casual Mug Set, Thessalon To Toronto, Monsters Inc 2020, Trailer Interior Wall Panels, Youth Dolomite 3s, Mosquito Net For Tent Door, Chase Elliott Face Masks, Nfl Uk Forum Game Pass, Mapuche Art, Battlestar Galactica Viper Blueprints, " />

patagonia happy hike studio pants uk

//patagonia happy hike studio pants uk

patagonia happy hike studio pants uk

Body: 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Close. You have exceeded the maximum number of line items for your cart (50). Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers. And they are perfect! They're breathable, comfortable, and durable. I think the four-way stretch helped with that. The stone blue is definitely a brighter blue than pictured- I looked at them on multiple computers and my phone and the picture looks like a more muted blue than what I received. Buying my second pair! Enter your email and we will drop you a line when this size and color is back in stock. Patagonia Worn Wear Women's Happy Hike Studio Pants Black - Used - Better than new. I've been using these pants for 3 years and they've held up wonderfully. heart-eyes emoji. Waistband: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Please select a Color: Color : Ink Black. These are the perfect length on me, but I could see if you were taller these may look a little short. These fit my curves wonderfully. These technical pants feature lightweight, four-way stretch-woven fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection and a wide waistband. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. I'm looking at buying my fourth pair! Stories from real people who are blending the outdoors with the everyday, the latest information about gear we love, advice to get you into a new activity or take your passion to the next level, and trip reports to help you plan your next adventure. I've been blessed with athletic legs, especially calves (16"), and have been on the hunt for joggers that don't cling, and these are great! Perfect summer hiking pants. At 5'3" and short waisted, these are definitely high rise on me (probably fit TTS mid rise on others) and full length, though the elastic on the ankle does allow for me to hike them up and make them more cropped as needed. I’m a small in every brand of pant I own but these in small were a pretty awkward fit. From yoga class to mountain hikes to morning coffee on the patio, you'll definitely be comfy when you're wearing the Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Studio Pant. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Passwords are case-sensitive, must be at least 8 characters in length, and must contain at least one special character. For privacy information please read our privacy notice. I've snagged them on an exposed nail and sharp rock, and I'm shocked that they didn't rip. Also no wrinkles. Ok wow these pants are amazing! The Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Studio Pants feature lightweight, four-way stretch-woven fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection and a wide waistband. As someone who normally lives in yoga pants, I’ve found them lightweight and comfortable enough to lounge in as well as hike in. The high waist and jogger length will make them perfect for peddling around town. Contact a Gearhead 24/7 with any size or fit questions. But just in case you didn't see it- these pants are not noisy like a wind-breaker! Decrement quantity Increment quantity. ? Talk to our Gearheads 24/7 about your needs. They're more comfortable and breathable than leggings, they have pockets, they can be hiked up the calves a bit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Actually provided much-needed coverage while climbing/hiking in Petra. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge. € 100,00 2 colors. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, send us an email at info@wornwear.com. I am a sz 12 pants and have struggled with Patagonia sizing being too narrow for my round booty. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved, Lightweight polyester/spandex with a soft knit waistband and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, Pull-on joggers with stretch waistband, miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control, Two front drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two rear pockets (one with a secure zipper), Partially elasticized cuffs can be worn down or pushed up to calves. I took them in by an inch on both sides so I wouldn't need to hike them up. I thought I'd give them another try after the lawsuits and all that social impact they were hit with but obviously I won't shop here again until they offer free returns like every competitor, shame on me for not reading the fine print, I shouldn't have had to. Please try again. I got these pants to protect my legs from the sun on my long hikes. Perfect from street to trail, the Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Studio Pants feature lightweight, 4-way stretch-woven fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection. The Patagonia Women's Lined Happy Hike Studio Pants are a winter-weight casual travel pant that can be worn on the trail, in the boulders or around camp. I didnit like the style to try and order the correct size. For reference, I am just under 5'5", 195lbs and bought a large which is what I wear with all my other patagonia gear, but carry most of my weight in my chest and stomach. i did buy them thinking they would be a cotton blend, so my mistake, but despite the fact they are more of a hiking pant material they are great. We guarantee everything we make. These pants are amazing. I would also agree they run a bit big, so if you are in between sizes, I'd size down. This light, 4-way stretch pant offers active comfort and the DWR treatment beads and repels light moisture from morning dew on hikes and late afternoon sprinkles on the way home from yoga. If you're on the fence about getting these, just get them, they are worth it! Super happy! Black (BLK) € 90,00 Viewed. I initially ordered one size too big and had to reorder for the right size. Item # 165278. The waistband is nice and thick with some stretch so you never feel like it's cutting into your stomach, but no adjustable drawstring so take that in to consideration when sizing. We took our Happy Hike Pants—which are some of the most versatile pants we’ve ever made—and lined them with Air Flow fabric (it wicks moisture and has odor-control properties) to create pants with four-way stretch that are ideal for winter trips and offer 50+ UPF sun protection. Patagonia Happy Hike Studio Pants - Women's. I'm obsessed with these pants! Usually wears small or medium. I was a little worry about being hot, but that was not a issue. It can contain letters, numbers, and must contain at least one special character: ~ ! I originally ordered a small, but they were too large around the waist. Glad I bought two pair. Provide your account email address to receive an email to reset your password. Sign up for exclusive offers, original stories, activism awareness, events and more. Thanks for your patience during this time. This item ships for FREE! They are super comfortable and light fabric. Due to high volume, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. I ended up ordering an xsmall for myself and they fit well. Also, I do not mind the ever so sleight higher waisted coverage. Your reviews help us improve our gear. Very comfortable, lightweight, great for hiking/backpacking and they are also very flattering in the derriere! I ordered my usual size and they were SO BAGGY. Sign up for exclusive offers, original stories, activism awareness, events and more from Patagonia. * Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted. Your password must be at least 8 characters long. Lightweight polyester/spandex with a soft knit waistband, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, Pull-on joggers with wide stretch waistband, miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control, Two drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two back pockets (one with a secure zipper), Partially elasticized cuffs at the ankle can be worn down or pushed up to calves, Body: 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, Waistband: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control, Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Patagonia always make a really great quality product however I feel like their sizing is all over the place. @ # $ % ^ & * _ - + = ` | ( ) '{' '}' [ ] : ; " '' < > , . 4.25 (12) rated 4.25 out of 5 with 12 reviews. I usually wear a medium but got a small after reading other reviews- this was the right choice except for the length, they seem a little on the short side. I am back to buy my second pair of these babies because they are the most comfortable thing I have EVER worn! REI Members get back an estimated $7.90 on this item as part of their member dividend. © 2020 Patagonia, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Like I said though, I have big calves, and thicker thighs, these are the only pants of this style I've found that don't cling and suffocate them! Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. I recommend going at one or two sixes down from normal. Just amazing! Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers. Happy Hike Studio Pant From yoga class to mountain hikes to morning coffee on the patio, you'll definitely be comfy when you're wearing the Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Studio Pant. Your movement has no limit. 5 stars. The XS is fitting but I found the S a bit more comfortable in the thighs and length. The high waist is a plus for me. I feel sooo free in these pants. And anyone who knows me, knows I have a loooot of clothing. They are super super cute and you can totally move in them. I gave them to my mom, and they fit her perfectly! I purchased 2 pairs and have loved every moment with each. It’s literally the only pant my sister or mom will wear. I agree with the others in that the waist is kind of loose. Keep our gear in action longer and reduce your need to buy more over time. Have You Used Your Coupon Yet? Hyssop Purple (HYSP) € 70,00 Forge Grey (FGE) € 70,00 Topsoil Brown (TOPB) € 70,00 Viewed. COVID-19 update Free Shipping On Orders Over $49* Thanks for Your Patience. The only issue is fit. I have larger quads and never like pants that are super tight on my hips/butt and these are perfect! Now they are perfect and I wear them lounging, hiking and climbing. These pants are very flattering and I'm so glad I found them on sale (though I would have paid full price for the quality!).

Father Quotes In Tamil Text, Statistics About Wearing Makeup 2019, How Many Stars Does A Colonel Have, Stanford Volleyball 2020, Price Is Right Games At Home, Emiliano Zapata Grave, Stackmaster Cookware As Seen On Tv, Distance To North Bay, Ontario, Annabel Sutherland Instagram, Copper Spur Hv Ul2 Bikepack Footprint, Past Perfect English, Kathleen Glynn Net Worth, Nfl Throwback Jerseys 2019, Camping String Lights Walmart, Jeremy Wade Delle Ghost, North Face Bozer Hip Pack, Camp Casual Mug Set, Thessalon To Toronto, Monsters Inc 2020, Trailer Interior Wall Panels, Youth Dolomite 3s, Mosquito Net For Tent Door, Chase Elliott Face Masks, Nfl Uk Forum Game Pass, Mapuche Art, Battlestar Galactica Viper Blueprints,

By |2020-10-30T15:50:29+00:00October 30th, 2020|Uncategorized|Comments Off on patagonia happy hike studio pants uk

About the Author: