[citation needed] He also appeared briefly[citation needed] in the fan production The Night Turkey, a one-hour, black-and-white video parody of The Night Stalker directed by William Malone.

Memorial Day 1971, Lin-manuel Miranda House Address, Great Panda Menu, Cheap Hot Tent, Sparta Earthquake Damage, Hinkley Lighting Reviews, Old Maps Of Sudbury Ontario, Setting Up Scout Tent, Camping String Lights Walmart, Tell Me Who I Am Psychology, Nfl 100 Logo Hat, Is Little Talbot Island Open, Treadstone Season 2, Natick Newspaper Obituaries, Ciu Flights, Veterans Month, Rechargeable Mosquito Trap, Spongebob And Patrick Quotes About Friendship, Cosmetic Microbiology Testing Methods And Preservation, Calaveras Fault Line Map, Kingston To Gananoque, Ix Chel, Fenix Headlamp, Ecw Ultimate Jeopardy 1997, Restaurants In Sudbury, Ma, A Shorter Word For A Hubble-bubble, When Is Army Day 2020, The Imperium Eve Leader, Chinle, Az Restaurants, Hsnri Jobs, William J Seymour Books Pdf, Plume In A Sentence, Authorization Pronunciation, Osprey Talon, Performance X201 Bike, Negative Effects Of Eggs, Battlestar Galactica: Pegasus Expansion, Tepui Tent Side Rails, Used Rv Refrigerators On Craigslist, Where To Buy Butane Canisters, Nabir Jeopardy, Doris Award To Tell The Truth, Ridgecrest Earthquake Tracker, Colonial New England Towns, Land Abutting Meaning, 7 Covenants In The Bible, Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Review, Santa Clara University Athletic Conference, Rize Rx Ebike Review, Simpsons Road Rage Backwards Compatible Xbox One, Era Vulgaris Vinyl, Patrick Taylor Fees, Chance Warmack Seahawks, 2 Person Camping Tent, Osprey Raptor 14, Panthers 2020 Jersey Schedule, Be Here To Love Me Sundance, The Distance Grey's Anatomy, Rei Membership Worth It, How Many Innings In Baseball College, Rufus For Ubuntu, Charles Dickens Museum Blog, Everlong Female Vocal, " />

[citation needed] He also appeared briefly[citation needed] in the fan production The Night Turkey, a one-hour, black-and-white video parody of The Night Stalker directed by William Malone.

Memorial Day 1971, Lin-manuel Miranda House Address, Great Panda Menu, Cheap Hot Tent, Sparta Earthquake Damage, Hinkley Lighting Reviews, Old Maps Of Sudbury Ontario, Setting Up Scout Tent, Camping String Lights Walmart, Tell Me Who I Am Psychology, Nfl 100 Logo Hat, Is Little Talbot Island Open, Treadstone Season 2, Natick Newspaper Obituaries, Ciu Flights, Veterans Month, Rechargeable Mosquito Trap, Spongebob And Patrick Quotes About Friendship, Cosmetic Microbiology Testing Methods And Preservation, Calaveras Fault Line Map, Kingston To Gananoque, Ix Chel, Fenix Headlamp, Ecw Ultimate Jeopardy 1997, Restaurants In Sudbury, Ma, A Shorter Word For A Hubble-bubble, When Is Army Day 2020, The Imperium Eve Leader, Chinle, Az Restaurants, Hsnri Jobs, William J Seymour Books Pdf, Plume In A Sentence, Authorization Pronunciation, Osprey Talon, Performance X201 Bike, Negative Effects Of Eggs, Battlestar Galactica: Pegasus Expansion, Tepui Tent Side Rails, Used Rv Refrigerators On Craigslist, Where To Buy Butane Canisters, Nabir Jeopardy, Doris Award To Tell The Truth, Ridgecrest Earthquake Tracker, Colonial New England Towns, Land Abutting Meaning, 7 Covenants In The Bible, Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Review, Santa Clara University Athletic Conference, Rize Rx Ebike Review, Simpsons Road Rage Backwards Compatible Xbox One, Era Vulgaris Vinyl, Patrick Taylor Fees, Chance Warmack Seahawks, 2 Person Camping Tent, Osprey Raptor 14, Panthers 2020 Jersey Schedule, Be Here To Love Me Sundance, The Distance Grey's Anatomy, Rei Membership Worth It, How Many Innings In Baseball College, Rufus For Ubuntu, Charles Dickens Museum Blog, Everlong Female Vocal, " />

rick baker work

//rick baker work

rick baker work

Other Works

Subsequently, Baker has been nominated for the Best Makeup Oscar ten more times, winning on seven occasions, both records in his field. It's easy to make someone look fatter or older. Rick Baker was born in Binghamton, New York in December 1950. I still do. [7], Baker claims that his work on Harry and the Hendersons is one of his proudest achievements. [3] He also has two daughters, Veronica and Rebecca. He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6764 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on November 30, 2012. The time is right, I am 64 years old, and the business is crazy right now. That is not what I want to do, so I just decided it is basically time to get out. It's also starting to take away the makeup part. 10 talking about this. I don't know. He is known for his work on Planet of the Apes (2001), Men in Black (1997) and The Wolfman (2010). I didn't know anyone in the film business, and I didn't really have a plan B. [6] He also created the werewolf creature Michael Jackson transforms into in the music video Thriller. 9:12 PM PST 3000th Poll Celebration : Favorite first 3-time Oscar winner in one category ... Universal Studios Florida: Now Open 9AM to 9PM, Gorillas in the Mist: The Adventure of Dian Fossey, Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back, The Last Chance Detectives: Legend of the Desert Bigfoot, Michael Jackson: HIStory on Film - Volume II, The Frankenstein Files: How Hollywood Made a Monster, An American Werewolf in London: I Walked with a Werewolf, John Landis on an American Werewolf in London, Makeup Artist Rick Baker on 'An American Werewolf in London'. He is known for his work on Planet of the Apes (2001), Men in Black (1997) and The Wolfman (2010). Rick Baker, Make Up Department: Planet of the Apes. Contributes commentaries to the web series Trailers from Hell for trailers about science fiction films and horror films. [11], Baker received the 2485th star of the Hollywood Walk of Fame on November 30, 2012. He was previously married to Elaine Alexander. "[13][14][15], Baker played the title role in the 1976 remake of King Kong. He also appeared briefly in the fan production The Night Turkey, a one-hour, black-and-white video parody of The Night Stalker directed by William Malone. The first make-up artist I was ever really aware of and became a fan of was, The thing that I find so fulfilling about my job is I like the fact that you start with something that's just an idea in your head. [8] On October 3, 2009, he received the Jack Pierce – Lifetime Achievement Award title of the Chiller-Eyegore Awards. I got into this because I love the work. The time is right, I am 64 years old, and the business is crazy right now. See makeup effects legend Rick Baker's work in career retrospective sneak peek Two-volume Metamorphosis is available Oct. 22. He has been married to Silvia Abascal since November 8, 1987. Baker's first professional job was as an assistant to prosthetic makeup effects veteran Dick Smith on the 1973 film The Exorcist. They have two children. He met his second wife, hairstylist Silvia Abascal, while they were both working on Into the Night. They have two children. [10] He also contributes commentaries to the web series Trailers from Hell for trailers about horror and science fiction films. I like to do things right, and they wanted cheap and fast. Received an estimated $1 million from an auction of his collection of props and items he created over the course of his career.

Memorial Day 1971, Lin-manuel Miranda House Address, Great Panda Menu, Cheap Hot Tent, Sparta Earthquake Damage, Hinkley Lighting Reviews, Old Maps Of Sudbury Ontario, Setting Up Scout Tent, Camping String Lights Walmart, Tell Me Who I Am Psychology, Nfl 100 Logo Hat, Is Little Talbot Island Open, Treadstone Season 2, Natick Newspaper Obituaries, Ciu Flights, Veterans Month, Rechargeable Mosquito Trap, Spongebob And Patrick Quotes About Friendship, Cosmetic Microbiology Testing Methods And Preservation, Calaveras Fault Line Map, Kingston To Gananoque, Ix Chel, Fenix Headlamp, Ecw Ultimate Jeopardy 1997, Restaurants In Sudbury, Ma, A Shorter Word For A Hubble-bubble, When Is Army Day 2020, The Imperium Eve Leader, Chinle, Az Restaurants, Hsnri Jobs, William J Seymour Books Pdf, Plume In A Sentence, Authorization Pronunciation, Osprey Talon, Performance X201 Bike, Negative Effects Of Eggs, Battlestar Galactica: Pegasus Expansion, Tepui Tent Side Rails, Used Rv Refrigerators On Craigslist, Where To Buy Butane Canisters, Nabir Jeopardy, Doris Award To Tell The Truth, Ridgecrest Earthquake Tracker, Colonial New England Towns, Land Abutting Meaning, 7 Covenants In The Bible, Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Review, Santa Clara University Athletic Conference, Rize Rx Ebike Review, Simpsons Road Rage Backwards Compatible Xbox One, Era Vulgaris Vinyl, Patrick Taylor Fees, Chance Warmack Seahawks, 2 Person Camping Tent, Osprey Raptor 14, Panthers 2020 Jersey Schedule, Be Here To Love Me Sundance, The Distance Grey's Anatomy, Rei Membership Worth It, How Many Innings In Baseball College, Rufus For Ubuntu, Charles Dickens Museum Blog, Everlong Female Vocal,

By |2020-10-30T15:50:29+00:00October 30th, 2020|Uncategorized|Comments Off on rick baker work

About the Author: