Originally Published at Evansonline.com
What’s Included in the Evans End-to-End Process?
Part 2 of 3 Parts…
With Evans You Get all the Extras, What Else do we Offer?
At your request Evans can also include the following:
- Health and Safety Documents.
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) Documents.
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) Documents.
- Inspection Test Plans.
- Quality and Management Plans.
- Electrical Drawings.
- Monthly Project Management Reports.
- Providing shop drawings into client drawing templates IE: Title blocks.
- Engineering stamps for electrical and console drawings.
- Other items can be included at your request, just ask!
Request any of the above from Evans and we will make sure to include it in your project. Whether it comes from project management or our electrical team we will make sure it happens and we have the resources to do so. Keep in mind that these extras are not automatically included in all projects and adding them will increase your budget. But if you ask what we can accomplish for you it may make sense for us to do some or all of what you have in mind. From document control and compliance to inspection test plans, we have done it all in the past and we can do it for you too.
How does this help you and your operators?
What are the benefits of adding in extra items? What do you get out of the extra cost of having us help you with document compliance and additional items?
- Save time – Allow your director and internal teams the ability to stay focused on their jobs, we can help take the load off.
- Proper documentation and control processes – Make sure all documentation is accurate and sent to the appropriate parties, these documents are also properly vetted by Evans.
- Schedule and time management – One of the hardest things is making sure everything stays on time and on schedule. There are sometimes things that are out of our control like global supply chain delays, but to the best of our ability, we deliver on time.
- Safety – You will have the documentation to operate safely and utilize Evans equipment to the best of its ability.
Our Experienced Teams Will Take your Project to the Finish Line
When you work with Evans you are getting the expertise of our entire team. This includes engineering, sales, design, modeling, visualization, electrical, production planning, transportation, project management, construction, and installation teams. We have been in business since 1980 and many of our employees have been with us for over 20 years, some for over 30 years! That means of those who have been with Evans for 5 years or more this equals over 2000 years of combined experience with an average tenure of 14 years*. This includes both the manufacturing and office workers at Evans. Work with Evans to ensure you get the expertise you deserve and that your investment lasts for decades to come. We want to make sure you get everything you need in the entire process.
*Calculation includes all active employees from both the manufacturing plant (1154 years of combined experience, average tenure of 14.6 years) and the office employees (1167 years of combined experience, average tenure of 13.5 years).